There are many ways to write an essay. Here are some of them.
A spectacular start
Introduction, a very important element of the work and free essay writer. The reader decides for himself whether he should read your essay. There are several approaches to starting an essay.
1. Standard (most common). It is necessary to answer six questions: who, what, when, where, why and how. The answers to these questions will allow the reader to understand what to expect.
2. Unexpected - it can be anything, but the reader should be surprised or shocked.
3. Effective - an image of the process itself, and the causes and consequences will follow. This approach is convenient for short essays.
4. Authoritarian - offers information in a commanding tone to create the impression of the author's self-confidence.
5. Informative - the reader immediately receives information about what will happen next in the work.
6. Quote - a well-chosen quote immediately attracts the reader's attention (it is not recommended to use proverbs and clichés - it's banal).
7. Dialogue - on the one hand, such a beginning stimulates the reader as a participant in the dialogue, on the other - it can be just a stream of thoughts with rhetorical questions.
Chronology of essays
Sequence of events (but do not focus on time ~ essays can be boring). Just remember the time. how to remember more will help you in this. Do not try to describe in detail everything that happened in a certain period.
- A story is an action or story that lasts until the very end of the essay, emphasizing the qualities, abilities, or knowledge related to the topic of your essay.
Description - a characteristic feature of such an essay is the vivid imagery of the work, which is confirmed by the rich language, and interesting details that leave the reader impressed for a long time.
Comparison - this technique is mainly used for the issue on which you want to describe, for example, experience or failure.
Final components - the last paragraph (paragraph) of the 5 paragraph essay should complete your opinion and leave a vivid mark in the reader's memory.