Back to School Heaven
This is my favorite as an entrepreneur. I've been going crazy at the sales and have restocked my office with inexpensive supplies. Before buying something you need to read some reviews about it as students do before buying their works at websites such kingessays, so they read kingessays reviews and compare it with other educational services and choose the best! I've picked up spiral notebooks for a nickel, highlighters for a quarter a piece and red pens (every editor needs lots of these!) for just pennies. Though I don't need all of these items right now, I try to anticipate my needs for the upcoming year and then purchase accordingly. Heres' how to save money for your business too:
• Be alert for savings in every store you shop in over the next few weeks. I've noticed that there's not one BEST place to shop but that every store offers something inexpensive.
• Peruse sales flyers. This helps you know how much you can expect to pay.
• Be willing to shop at more than one store. Though I don't usually make multiple stops to complete my shopping, I did make a list of which stores had the items I needed. Then, when I was scheduled to shop at each of these stores, I was ready to do so.
• Watch for unexpected savings. Though we purchased sprial notebooks at one store for 50 cents each, I picked up another dozen when I found them unexpectedly for 5 cents each.
• Look for rebates. I've been thinking about purchasing vocie recognition software for a couple of years now. Today, I found it for half price after the mail-in rebate. That was incentive enough to buy it. Not only did I save money, but when my kids go back to school, I'll have the time to learn how to use it.
Shopping at back to school sales has become an annual tradition for me. If you haven't started saving for your business this way, consider doing so. I know I've saved lots of money over the years. And, when my kids are getting new supplies for learning, I'm getting new supplies for earning!