Header2016

1. Jens-Uwe
  2. Uncategories
  3. Thursday, 04 December 2014
  4.  Subscribe via email
Since today you can download the new LetMeTalk version 1.0.9 for iPad/iPhone!

The main new feature of this version is of course, that now you can set the background color for each category or image individually.

For example you can choose to give positive words a green background and negative words a red background, or whatever else you might find usefull.

This colours are stored if you save the profile, so they do not get lost if you change the profile. And of course the color is also shown if you use the profile on an Android device.

Twitterhttp://www.letmetalk.info//plugins/content/bt_socialshare/assets/digg-compact.gifhttp://assets.pinterest.com/images/pidgets/pinit_fg_en_rect_red_20.png http://www.letmetalk.info//www.redditstatic.com/spreddit7.gif Share on Tumblr
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//http://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));{lang: 'en-GB'}(function() { var li = document.createElement('script'); li.type = 'text/javascript'; li.async = true;
li.src = window.location.protocol + '//http://platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s); })();Read full article
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
muneeb raza Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Airco
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 141
Votes
Undo
On this page, you'll see my profile, please read this information. Webdesign
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 142
Votes
Undo
Such sites are important because they provide a large dose of useful information ... Webdesign
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 143
Votes
Undo
During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Webdesign
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 144
Votes
Undo
It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. Airco
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 145
Votes
Undo
It's really nice and meanful. it's really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped lots of people who visit blog and provide them usefull information. buy zynga poker chips in india
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 146
Mike Rooney Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Excellent and decent post. It is brilliant blog. I like the way you express information to us. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Quantum Realm Varsity Jacket
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 147
muhammad saad Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Airco
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 148
jackharry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url:
TitleVriescellen
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 149
jacharry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Below you will understand what is important, the idea provides one of the links with an exciting site:
https://www.a-aircool.be/vriescellen-vriesinstallaties/
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 150
Dragon ball z hoodie Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
It's a very good helpful guide. Seems at the same time Dragon ball z hoodie sophisticated and very huge for my situation. So i'm excited for one's then blog post. Related to to alot more content articles.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 151
Votes
Undo
I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career!
TitleTuinarchitect
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 152
digitinc Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is very educative information in addition to published 릴게임 very well for just a transform. It truly is pleasant to discover of which a number of people however understand how to generate a reputable write-up. My business is definitely very happy to check out your blog. When i look at your blog day-to-day in addition to seek to study anything through your blog site. Appreciate it in addition to anticipating another write-up.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 153
Yurtdışı Eğitim Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is the wonderful striking content. It is rather Yurtdışı Eğitim striking along with valuable way too. I seriously head over heels for ones article. Cheers to the talk about.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 154
Votes
Undo
Acknowledges for penmanship such a worthy column, I stumbled beside your blog besides predict a handful advise. I want your tone of manuscript...
TitleTuinrenovatie
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 155
SEO expert Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I prefer merely excellent resources - you will see these people in:Zwemvijver aanleggen
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 156
Votes
Undo
I am always searching online for storys that can accommodate me. There is obviously a multiple to understand about this. I feel you made few salubrious points in Attributes moreover. Detain busy, awesome career!
Titlelandscaping
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 157
Hassan Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
This is my first visit to your web journal! We are a group of volunteers and new activities in the same specialty. Website gave us helpful data to work.
Buy Instagram Followers
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 158
Votes
Undo
I needed to leave a little remark to help you and wish you a decent continuation. Wishing you the good luck for all your blogging endeavors. [url=https://www.margarita-village.com/]where can I learn kitesurf in Sri Lanka?[/url
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 159
Votes
Undo
I'm eager to reveal this page. I have to thank you for ones time for this especially fabulous read !! I unquestionably extremely loved all aspects of it and I likewise have you spared to fav to take a gander at new data in your site. <a href="https://www.elicebergdemadrid.com/mas/investigacion/protege-a-tu-hijo-con-su-propio-movil/">control parental android</a>
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 160

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude:
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account