Header2016

1. Jens-Uwe
  2. Uncategories
  3. Monday, 07 March 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
We just uploaded the new Version of LetMeTalk for Android to Google Play and the Amazon App Store.

This time we added a few new features and some bugfixes.See this article for a list of them

Twitterhttp://www.letmetalk.info//plugins/content/bt_socialshare/assets/digg-compact.gifhttp://assets.pinterest.com/images/pidgets/pinit_fg_en_rect_red_20.png http://www.letmetalk.info//www.redditstatic.com/spreddit7.gif Share on Tumblr
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//http://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));{lang: 'en-GB'}(function() { var li = document.createElement('script'); li.type = 'text/javascript'; li.async = true;
li.src = window.location.protocol + '//http://platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s); })();Read full article
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Jason Roy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Latest Android version 1.4.10 have released and its quite interesting features I have upgraded my android to this newly released Android and when I have opened https://www.quickboxespackaging.com to look Custom Cigarette Boxes and its look quite amazing. The View area is quite broad and I love this new feature. Thank you!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 161
Jason Roy Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Latest Android version 1.4.10 have released and its quite interesting features I have upgraded my android to this newly released Android and when I have opened https://www.quickboxespackaging.com to look Custom Cigarette Boxes and its look quite amazing. The View area is quite broad an dI love this new feature. Thank you!
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 162
jahangir khatri khatri Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Wow, great make recognized. i would associated with to draft together surrounded through this too - taking duration and real nicely in advance do its stuff to make a all-powerful article. This call has advocated me to jot down a few posts that i'm going to write down soon. Panama Papers case
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 163
asd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
that is one of these enjoyable aid that you are offering and you control to pay for it away for pardon. I raise seeing weblog that recognise the value of imparting a experience aid for pardon. Directory of London Chinese Massage shops
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 164
Votes
Undo
thank you for this massive make known, i find it each single one attractive and totally safely thought out and put together. I see attend to to reading your dynamism in the notably advanced. seo ranking
:p
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 165
Votes
Undo
Wow, What an awesome reveal. i discovered this an excessive amount of informatics. it is what i used to be searching for for. i might at the back of to suggest you that take in sticking to sharing such sort of info.If workable, thanks. berryjaga
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 166
Votes
Undo
that is my first era go to right here. From the heaps of clarification a propos your articles,I bet i am not unaccompanied one having all of the entertainment proper here! Flughafentransfer Essen
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 167
Votes
Undo
This precise is generally apparently stinky and along side excellent conclusive along at the back of for sure honest-minded and besides admittedly useful My influence is seeking to find in front supposed for this unique beneficial stuffs medoriginal.com
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 168
Votes
Undo
This precise is generally apparently stinky and along side excellent conclusive along at the back of for sure honest-minded and besides admittedly useful My influence is seeking to find in front supposed for this unique beneficial stuffs buy telegram members
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 169
Votes
Undo
that is my first era go to right here. From the heaps of clarification a propos your articles,I bet i am not unaccompanied one having all of the entertainment proper here! Medical assisting programs online
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 170
fsd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Im going to examine this. unwell be stubborn abet on lower back occurring. thanks for sharing. and with this text gives the mild wherein we will observe the realism. that is selected manageable one and gives indepth safety. thanks for this handy article... cibo healthy a domicilio
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 171
Votes
Undo
you have ended a large task upon this newsletter. Its extraordinarily readable and intensely adept. you have got even controlled to make it handy and realizable to nod. you have some concrete writing capability. thank you. Bitcoin
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 172
Votes
Undo
extremely good article! I throb people to realize just how affable this pay for an opinion is for your article. Its enticing, compelling content material. Your perspectives are much gone my personal getting into excuse to for this subject matter. Chattogram port agents
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 173
Votes
Undo
extremely good article! I throb people to realize just how affable this pay for an opinion is for your article. Its enticing, compelling content material. Your perspectives are much gone my personal getting into excuse to for this subject matter. Chattogram port agents
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 174
fsdf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You there, that is absolutely pleasant proclaim here. thanks for taking the duration to call such snappish information. exceptional content material is what always gets the site visitors coming. hashtag likes
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 175
Votes
Undo
clearly a fulfilling calculation. i've admission this astounding proclaim. thank you for sharing recommendation roughly it. I in truth further to that. thanks correctly lot to your convene. party
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 176
Votes
Undo
precisely, you'with reference to definitely clean people simply comment!. discord app stock
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 177
sdf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
that is my first era go to right here. From the heaps of clarification a propos your articles,I bet i am not unaccompanied one having all of the entertainment proper here! buy dmt crystals online
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 178
vananh nguyen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial
hotmail login email
gmail sign up
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 179
Votes
Undo
extraordinary-Duper web page! i'm Loving it!! Will come minister to as quickly as more, Im taking your feed in addition to, thanks. bouncy castle hire welling
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 180

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude:
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account