Header2016

1. Jens-Uwe
  2. Uncategories
  3. Monday, 07 March 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
We just uploaded the new Version of LetMeTalk for Android to Google Play and the Amazon App Store.

This time we added a few new features and some bugfixes.See this article for a list of them

Twitterhttp://www.letmetalk.info//plugins/content/bt_socialshare/assets/digg-compact.gifhttp://assets.pinterest.com/images/pidgets/pinit_fg_en_rect_red_20.png http://www.letmetalk.info//www.redditstatic.com/spreddit7.gif Share on Tumblr
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//http://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));{lang: 'en-GB'}(function() { var li = document.createElement('script'); li.type = 'text/javascript'; li.async = true;
li.src = window.location.protocol + '//http://platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s); })();Read full article
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
asd Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
pretty fine make regarded. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to call that i have absolutely enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After altogether one ill be subscribing to your feed and that i goal you write anew quickly! cordless drill safety
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 201
Votes
Undo
what's an extremely good screen! ill be positioned happening to (to retrieve more of your content material). thank you for the nudge! gomovies
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 202
dsfg Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
satisfactory pronounce! this is a intensely ardent blog that i can definitively arrive cause greater duration this yr! thanks for informative say. Love & Co Review
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 203
Votes
Undo
thanks for each certainly one of space informative web site. The vicinity else might also simply I accumulate that satisfactory of sponsorship written in such a perfect means? i've a challenge that Im simply now lively nearly, and i've been on the see out for such safety. berets
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 204
Votes
Undo
thanks for each certainly one of space informative web site. The vicinity else might also simply I accumulate that satisfactory of sponsorship written in such a perfect means? i've a challenge that Im simply now lively nearly, and i've been on the see out for such safety. berets
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 205
Adam Thomas Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Our AllAssignmentHelp.com experts are available for over 500 subjects when they help students in their writing to help with online college essay help in the USA.

best essay writing service | Titlecollege essay help | Titlepurchase essay | Titlebuy essay online
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 206
sdfs Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
i adoration studying this article hence lovely!!exciting task! Unreal engine courses Montreal
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 207
ASD Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
thank you noticeably a lot for writing such a fascinating article on this concern. This has surely made me think and that i pressure to feasible more. Business Consulting
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 208
Votes
Undo
that is my first era go to right here. From the heaps of clarification a propos your articles,I bet i am not unaccompanied one having all of the entertainment proper here! whywiki
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 209
perry Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
A few clients griped that on enormous gadgets even the biggest symbol size was excessively little so we included XXL, which expanded the icon size from 20dp to 30dp.

You can pick the symbol size in the LetMeTalk Settings.

https://www.phddissertation.co.uk
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 210
Votes
Undo
hello what a talented call i've encounter and submit to me i have been looking for for this equal approachable of claim for surrounded by using per week and hardly ever got here throughout this. thanks very a whole lot and could see for more postings from you. Submit free article
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 211
Votes
Undo
super weblog! i found it even if browsing almost about upon Yahoo information. Do you have got any tips upon how to acquire indexed in Yahoo information? Ive been irritating for some time but I never appear to acquire there! respect it. Decking
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 212
Votes
Undo
extraordinary-Duper web page! i'm Loving it!! Will come minister to as quickly as more, Im taking your feed in addition to, thanks. bouncy castle hire welling
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 213
vananh nguyen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. was truly information. Your website is very beneficial
hotmail login email
gmail sign up
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 214
sdf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
that is my first era go to right here. From the heaps of clarification a propos your articles,I bet i am not unaccompanied one having all of the entertainment proper here! buy dmt crystals online
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 215
Votes
Undo
precisely, you'with reference to definitely clean people simply comment!. discord app stock
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 216
Votes
Undo
clearly a fulfilling calculation. i've admission this astounding proclaim. thank you for sharing recommendation roughly it. I in truth further to that. thanks correctly lot to your convene. party
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 217
fsdf Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
You there, that is absolutely pleasant proclaim here. thanks for taking the duration to call such snappish information. exceptional content material is what always gets the site visitors coming. hashtag likes
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 218
Votes
Undo
extremely good article! I throb people to realize just how affable this pay for an opinion is for your article. Its enticing, compelling content material. Your perspectives are much gone my personal getting into excuse to for this subject matter. Chattogram port agents
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 219
Votes
Undo
extremely good article! I throb people to realize just how affable this pay for an opinion is for your article. Its enticing, compelling content material. Your perspectives are much gone my personal getting into excuse to for this subject matter. Chattogram port agents
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 220

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude:
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account