Header2016

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How to share à profile ?

How to share à profile ? 1 year 3 months ago #499

• Barbarakg
Hello,
First of all, thank you for your wonderful app!
I would like to share a profile but I don't know how to do it. please could you tell me how? This is a profile for adults with aphasia. It was made in French.
Thank you very much Jens,
Regards,
Barbara
The administrator has disabled public write access.

How to share à profile ? 1 year 3 months ago #501

• Jens
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
Hello Barbara,

this depends on your Plattform.
If you are on Android, it is pretty easy. In loading/storing profiles, you find a share button. With this you can for example send it via Email to an an Email Adress which can be accessed from the other device. Or you store it on a cloud account which both devices can access. Or send it via Bluetooth or so.
If the Profile is somewhere accessible in the filesystem, you should be able to click on it with a filemanager and select LetMeTalk as the application which cares for it. Now LetMeTalk should open with a dialog which youj just have to follow.
If everything fails, just copy the profile to SDCARD/Android/data/de.appnotize.letmetalk/files/backup and load it via the settings.
if you are the Barbara from the AppStore with the unsupported profile, please attach it here in the forum or send it to me via email :)

On iOS it is a bit more limited. You still can share it with things like Email, but I did not try all the other possibilities. You should send it to a Computer. Now look at the following article to bring the profile to the app.
www.letmetalk.info/tutorials/80-tutorial...iphone-and-ipad.html

I hope I could help :)

Jens
The administrator has disabled public write access.