Header2016

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Attach to category

Attach to category 1 year 8 months ago #360

• Parsons
Hi,
Love the app, it's very easy to pick up & use! However, I wondered if there was a way to attach more options to a 2nd category? An example... I have 'music' as an option on the first page; that opens to symbols of familiar songs (I.e. Old MacDonald, Wheels on the bus, Twinkle twinkle, etc...) I would like to be able to attach more symbols to a song choice, like Old MacDonald opens up to a new page of symbols of animals (I.e. Cow, horse, pig, etc...). Is there any way to do this? I am using the app on an I-PAD and a Kindle.

Also, on the I-PAD, is there a way to arrange the symbols as I would want them? (Other than deleting them and re-entering them in the order I want)
On the Kindle I can hold and drag the symbol to the location I want, but on the I-PAD holding the symbol pops up the options to: rename, delete, etc... there's no option to 'move'.

Thank you,
Parsons
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Attach to category 1 year 8 months ago #361

• Jens
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
Parsons wrote:
However, I wondered if there was a way to attach more options to a 2nd category? An example... I have 'music' as an option on the first page; that opens to symbols of familiar songs (I.e. Old MacDonald, Wheels on the bus, Twinkle twinkle, etc...) I would like to be able to attach more symbols to a song choice, like Old MacDonald opens up to a new page of symbols of animals (I.e. Cow, horse, pig, etc...). Is there any way to do this? I am using the app on an I-PAD and a Kindle.

I am not sure if I understand your question right.
It is possible to add more levels of categories. For example it is possible to have a category "Music" and in it a category "Old MacDonald" and here other images or even more sub categories.
Is this what you mean?

Parsons wrote:
Also, on the I-PAD, is there a way to arrange the symbols as I would want them? (Other than deleting them and re-entering them in the order I want)

Sadly not yet. We will try to add it in the future, but I can not promise a time frame because of limited resources :(
Anyway, as you have both, Android and iOS: you can create the profile (the categories and images) on Android and then transfer the profile to iOS.

Greetings,

Jens
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Jens. Reason: added profile hint

Attach to category 1 year 8 months ago #362

• Parsons
Yes, I think we are understanding each other. How would I attach animals to Old MacDonald?

1st page: all categories- choose music
Music opens (2nd page)- choices of many songs
When a song is chosen, like Old MacDonald, I want that to open to another page w/animals to select.

Is that more clear?

Thanks!

Attach to category 1 year 8 months ago #363

• Jens
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
What if "Old MacDonald" is also an category? And in this category you store the images?