Header2016

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Add new pictures in more than 1 language?

Add new pictures in more than 1 language? 1 year 8 months ago #342

• Liz
I'm looking for a bilingual AAC system. It's great to be able to access the same vocabulary in more than 1 language. One issue - when I add a new picture with this app, there's no option to have different picture names in different languages.

Have I missed something? Or is the best option to make a new picture in language 1, then rename it in language 2 and have the word appear in both languages. (Looks messy, but would get the job done).
cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Add new pictures in more than 1 language? 1 year 8 months ago #343

• Jens
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 26
Hello,

if you take images from the pre-shipped catalog (9000 images after all), this is not needed!
If you add a word in language A, you will see the text in language A. But if you switch to language B, then you will see + hear it in language B :)

If you need to switch between only 2 languages, then after the first time switching between language A and B you do not need to go into the language list. In the settings you also find a setting to switch fast between the last 2 languages, which I guess is whats needed in most cases.

If you want to use other pictures, then you might have one category for language A and one for language B and then you can use "rename image" for setting the text in both languages.

I hope this helped!

Jens
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Jens.
The administrator has disabled public write access.