Header2016

1. monrum
  2. Uncategories
  3. Dienstag, 13. Oktober 2015
  4.  Subscribe via email
Eine der größten Stärken von LetMeTalk ist das einfache Übertragen von Profilen von einem mobilen Gerät auf ein anderes. Dieser Artikel erläutert, wie ein existierendes Profil (zum Bsp. auf einem Android-Gerät erstellt) zu einem iPhone- oder iPad-Gerät übertragen wird.

Voraussetzung ist, dass ein Profil auf Ihrem PC gespeichert ist. Um dieses Profil zu übertragen, nutzen wir iTunes on MacOS, aber wir erwarten, dass es unter Windows genauso gut funktioniert.

Twitterhttp://www.letmetalk.info//plugins/content/bt_socialshare/assets/digg-compact.gifhttp://assets.pinterest.com/images/pidgets/pinit_fg_en_rect_red_20.png http://www.letmetalk.info//www.redditstatic.com/spreddit7.gif Share on Tumblr
(function(d, s, id) {
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;}
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "//http://connect.facebook.net/en_GB/all.js#xfbml=1";
fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));{lang: 'en-GB'}(function() { var li = document.createElement('script'); li.type = 'text/javascript'; li.async = true;
li.src = window.location.protocol + '//http://platform.stumbleupon.com/1/widgets.js';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(li, s); })();Read full article
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
judi bola Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet! Pro Housekeepers San Francisco
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 201
Votes
Undo
I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well. I am very impressed with your vision and insight. hdb renovation packages
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 202
Votes
Undo
It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh.
נפרדים מהקיץ: המלצות לסוף השבוע
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 203
Votes
Undo
Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. web design services
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 204
mshahid Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Pinoy Lambingan
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 205
shah Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response. Buy Instagram PVA account
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 206
Votes
Undo
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. cheap wow gold classic
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 207
안전놀이터 Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The photos you have posted are huge. It is a great honor to be able to see a great picture. I also take pictures and write articles as a hobby. I am trying to write by referring to your articles and photos. You can check it if you come to 먹튀검증.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 208
Votes
Undo
This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. London fitout office
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 209
Votes
Undo
Very interesting discussion here, I will definitely share it with my friends staying at

Treasure at Tampines
Parc Clematis
Clavon
Avenue South Residence
The Woodleigh Residences
The Florence Residences
Hyll On Holland
Riviere
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 210
Votes
Undo
What is an outstanding post! “I’ll be back” (to read more of your content). Thanks for the nudge! Fe-acc18
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 211
Votes
Undo
Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. Fe-acc18
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 212
Votes
Undo
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. fnreviews.net
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 213
Votes
Undo
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. fnreviews.net
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 214
Great Neck Houses For Sale Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Great Neck New York homes are located in Nassau County Long Island, comprised of 9 villages: Great Neck, Great Neck Estates, Great Neck Plaza, Kensington,
TitleGreat Neck Houses For Sale
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 215
Votes
Undo
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. rent in Budapest
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 216
Votes
Undo
You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! http://reviewsyard.org
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 217
Votes
Undo
This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here keep up the good work solar movies
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 218
khatri Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
<a href="https://ezjunkanddemo.com/">best price junk removal </a>

Schedule your appointment with us
Our friendly team will arrive within 15-30 minutes with our trucks. We will let you know the time when you can expect us.
When we arrive, we will inspect the site and remove all the items and junk for you. We will provide you with an up-front all-inclusive price.
We will help you remove your junk items and make sure that our experts only touch the items that need to be removed. We collect the payment when our job is completed.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 219
Votes
Undo
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. cheap junk removal services
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 220

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude:
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account