Header2016

Today we released the version 1.3.16 for Android. The headline feature is that we now ship the datapackage together with the app

1. Datapackage now ships with the app

Someone at the Google Playstore looked at the calendar and found out that we have now the year 2015 and it is time to lift the ancient 50MB limit for app packages.

For us this means that we can now ship LetMeTalk together with the data package and no additional download is needed after installing the app. This additional download was very irritating for new users and was also the cause for several crashes and other bugs.

The downside is that now every update of the app includes the data package even if it does not change. But we think this is a low price to pay compared to the advantages.

2. Bugfixes

Beside of that we of course added several bug fixes and optimizations.

3. Download now!

Go now to the Google and Amazon App stores and download LetMeTalk.

Get it on Google Play   Available at Amazon

Responses (12)
Celeste Jalen Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
The genuine reason they charge this over the top cost is that they foresee higher information use from individuals who utilize the cell phones and fundamentally charge them the "information bundle" (which unexpectedly is the cost for a highspeed DSL-light association at home). http://www.australianessay.com/write-my-essay-in-australia
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 1
AngelaKinsey Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I can tell you this, not every Android phone becomes updated. And when they will, it may need some time because the manufacturer has to do some adjustments to it to make it work their way and then carriers have to do their individual modifications too. http://www.makemyessay.com Some phones don't get updates because both the Manufacturer doesn't need to or the carrier doesn't which package occur a lot on used or low-end smartphones.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 2
KIM JONG Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 3
PUB G Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Hello friends look it here the best simple tile matching game,you can easily to play on android,microsoft and play station http://bejeweled3.co then invite your all game users and other.
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 4
geometry dash Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today I find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me
geometry dash
Comment
  1. more than a month ago
  2. Uncategories
  3. # 5
  • Page :
Submit Your Response
Upload files or images for this discussion by clicking on the upload button below. Supports gif,jpg,png,jpeg,zip,rar,pdf
• Insert • Remove Upload Files (Maximum File Size: 2 MB)
Share Location

Sharing your current location while posting a new question allow viewers to identify the location you are located.

Latitude:
Longitude:

Comments (0)

There are no comments posted here yet
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account