Header2016

The VoiceHelper is a tool which helps those having problems with enabling the voice. With the voice helper we can automagicly check for some of the problems which might occur and offer advice.

1. How to use VoiceHelper

Just open it and it should tell you about potential problems and what to do about them.
For example it can tell you to enabling the voice, to download more voice files, to install a new speech engine with a new voice or gives you an easy way to open the trouble shooting page.

2. Is it free?

The VoiceHelper is part of LetMeTalk and as such it is free.
Anyway, if you download a new speech engine, (small) costs can occur, either by downloading the speech engine or a voice.
For some languages you will need a new speech engine to get a voice.

3. My language is not supported!

We added arround 5 different Speech engines, which should support most of the languages. If you need a language and you know a speech engine which does support it, just let us know!

4. Problems

Some of the speech engines are not available on the Amazon AppStore.
If you use a version downloaded from the Amazon AppStore, the functions involving the AppStore might not work.

Comments   

# Mogens Olsen 2016-09-11 09:57
Ad. language: I don't see DANISH listed as a possibility. Is Svox + "Sara" possible?
Reply | Reply with quote | Quote
# Jens 2016-09-12 20:43
Quoting Mogens Olsen:
Ad. language: I don't see DANISH listed as a possibility. Is Svox + "Sara" possible?

Hello Mogen,

Yes and No!
No: we do not ship with the vocabulary translated to danish, BUT you can translate every image you want to use yourself. Or add your own images with danish description :)
Yes: if you have SVOX activated, you should be able to switch to danish in the "other languages" section to activate the danish voice.

If you want to have full danish support, I can send you everything needed for translation, but it is quite some work (over 9000 images). Anyway, it is doable if you want to :)

I hope this helps :)

Jens
# Jens 2016-09-12 21:07
thank you for your donation, just saw it :)
# AntonioSB 2017-07-13 06:00
I bought Fire 7 to customize for my son, but i couldn't install any Voice Helper. Can you help me?

Thanks
# Jens 2017-07-13 06:54
Hello,
the fire tabletQuoting AntonioSB:
I bought Fire 7 to customize for my son, but i couldn't install any Voice Helper. Can you help me?

We had some older models of the Amazon Fire Tablets and it was not possible to install new voices here for unknown reasons. Even when installing the Google Playstore app it did not work.
# PAT 2017-11-06 23:01
Is it possible to put the voice in Catalan?

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account