LetMeTalk: Free AAC Talker
A free AAC talker app for Android which supports communication in all areas of life and therefore providing a voice to everyone. LetMeTalk is donation financed.
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• Cerebral palsy
• Down syndrome
• App for Augmentative and alternative communication
• VERY easy to use!
• more than 9,000 high quality images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• Share profiles with friends and clients
• unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
• Send sentences via instant messengers
• Supports external switches and buttons
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• support for English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
Pictographic symbols used by "LetMeTalk" are a property of CATEDU (http://catedu.es/arasaac/) under Creative Common's License and they have been created by Sergio Palao.
- Page :